This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Title: Manager eCommerce Operations
Location: Plano, TX
Other Locations: Remote, Tempe, AZ, Bloomingdale, IL
# of openings: 1 Description
BASIC FUNCTION OF JOB
The Manager of eCommerce Operations is responsible for leading 2 teams. The first is a team of B2B and EDI Project managers. Their role is to support the sales team in identifying client needs relative to B2B and EDI implementations. They provide functional demonstrations, project management support through the customer implementation and post deployment customer support to resolve any interface issues. The second team of eCommerce Business Analysts are responsible for representing the business requirements for all eCommerce (Web, B2B and EDI) IT change requests related defects and enhancements. This includes ensuring sufficient documented business requirements and prioritization of the IT development plans.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Establish strategic team objectives and provide management direction and support to B2B/EDI Project Managers, eBusiness Analysts and Customer Support Contractors.
* Establish key performance metrics to continually measure team performance and implement actions to drive overall eCommerce growth in support of business objectives.
* Ensure professional and responsive ecommerce sales support by working with sales, IT and Marketing management to achieve electronic transactions sales goals.
* Drive effective engagement with clients on special ecommerce related projects including gathering of requirements, implementation plans, and facilitating technical support.
* Communicate the value internally and externally of ecommerce from both a customer service and procurement standpoint.
* Manage to a quality and high level display of client and account executive walkthroughs of the custom interface and functionality specific to the needs of that clients business.
* Drive accurate and sufficient business requirements and prioritization of all eCommerce enhancement and defect development change requests. Support is provided to Sales, Operations and Marketing teams.
* Establish effective method to track Client and Sales satisfaction with support efforts.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily.
Essential Functions of Job
* Effective leadership skills, the ability to provide overall team vision and coordination of resources to ensure a high level of internal and external customer satisfaction.
* Polished professional who is comfortable with interaction with all levels of internal and external customers
* Directly contributing to and accountable for percentage of orders transacted on the web.
* Proposing eCommerce functionality with a level of sales acumen, technical skill, understanding, and resolve.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
4 to 6 years of experience in an eCommerce role or related field. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business requirements, technical procedures, or regulations. Ability to write reports and/or business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, other employees. Demonstrate professional and effective team and cross-functional leadership and facilitation skills.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or four to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
Insight is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V